Monday 28 March 2016

MADAM LILI













DETAILS :

                             SEASHELL JEWELRY - MADAM LILI

                            LACE COVER UP SHIRT - similar HERE


                         Hello my dear friends! I hope you've missed me, unfortunately i didn't have oportunity to post something in Mexico. But it's even better - i could take some time out from the work and from the blog. But it doesn't mean that i did't took photos for you!
                     This time I will show you one of the most beautiful and special jewelry I've ever seen. I've discovered great shop Madam Lili. where you can find handmade and natural pieces, they are very beautiful and close to nature - that's why i like it so much. For example with exquisite true flowers or true moss and shells. Thay are absolute eye-catcher! Of caurse mine i've chosen with shell because it suits for my vacation mood so much!My simply look was perfectfor cloudy beach day.
I have one more beautiful thing to show you, but I'll show you tham next time! Have a nice day!


                      Всем привет! Надеюсь вы по мне соскучились! К сожалению, у меня не было возможности что - то постить в путешествии, но, это, наверное, к лучшему. Я отдохнула не только от работы, но и от блога. Но это не значит, что я не делала фото! 
Так что сегодня лук для прогулки в пасмурную погоду и, конечно же, мое любимое украшение от Madam Lili, Я была в восторге от этих украшений, и не могла выбрать из того разнообразия украшений с природными материалами - цветами, мхом, ракушками и т.д. Конечно, я выбрала с ракушкой, потому что это соответствовало моему отпускному настроению. Но я обязательно закажу еще. Хорошего вам дня!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...